Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Line and stacked column chart error with SSAS Tabular Qube

Since the February update, we are having issue with the "Line and Stacked Column chart". Previously we were able to have all of these fields in the visual the the visual would work perfectly. Now the visual is completely blank.

kevinerikwhite_1-1614360194301.png

kevinerikwhite_2-1614360222715.png

kevinerikwhite_3-1614360319616.png

The only way to "fix" this issue is to remove the field that we slotted into the either the "column series" or "column values field" which defeats the entire purpose of the graph we chose. If anyone has this issue and has some insight, please reach out. This is a vital report for our company. Thank you!

Comments
Skydancer
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue.

I have the same issues in MULTIPLE pbix files (SQL and local csv files connection) 

Visual crashes when I have selected Line and Stacked Column Chart, added

ALL TOGETHER: Column Values, Line Values and Column Series. 

If any of the data points are not added - either Column Values, Line Values or Column Series visual is loaded without crash. Meaning that only two data points can be displayed.

Crash does not depend on selection of columns and measures - only when all 3 are present this problem emerges.

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@kevinerikwhite 

A similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

CRI 229205341