Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Line and Stacked Column Chart Marker Issue

I'm able to produce a very useful line and stacked column chart showing me categorical actuals as the stacked column against an overall goal as my line goal. In addition, I have added a line value with the total actuals to show atop the stacked columns. To do this, I have customized the series for my lines and set the stroke width to 0 (for the actuals) in order to remove the line and I have turned "Off" the "Show marker" option for the actuals data set.

However, when I do this, I am seeing 1 marker. I have done this for 5 charts and in 3 of the charts, there is only 1 marker showing. All of the settings (as indicated above) are set the same way.

This seems like a bug. Can this be investigated?Power BI Desktop 12_2_2019 4_32_55 PM.pngPower BI Desktop 12_2_2019 4_29_00 PM.png

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I have made a test but could not reproduce this issue. Have you updated power bi desktop to the latest version?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I have the most up-to-date version. The issue persists. As you can see by the pictures, I have the visual set up correctly with the proper measurements. If the marker is showing for one data point, it should be showing for all data points.

This seems to be a bug, right?