Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Line Chart is blank after scroll in Power BI Service

Hi Team,

There seems to be a bug which is causing Line charts to go blank when we scroll on Power BI Service.

It works fine on Power BI Desktop.

I have verified that this issue is across all my reports on Service. Also, @Anonymous has posted this issue on Community Portal where several other users have acknowledged this.
http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Line-chart-is-blank-when-using-scroll/m-p/449100#M47469 

On behalf of everyone, I am posting this issue here. Kindly resolve this bug ASAP as our production reports are useless due to this bug.

Prateek Raina

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @prateekraina,

The issue has been reported internally before: CRI 75059104. Fix is on the road to PROD: 7/2 – West Europe , 7/3 – NCUS , 7/5 – Rest of the World except North Europe, 7/6 – North Europe

Best Regards,

Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm facing the same issue in all of my reports and client is asking me questions. Kindly make it fast.

prateekraina
Memorable Member

@v-qiuyu-msft,

The timelines mentioned by you clearly do not hold true as the issue still persists.

What is the latest status on this?

Prateek Raina

leylarm
Frequent Visitor

Any news? the issue is still pending. 

Kindly ask to solve it asap

prateekraina
Memorable Member

Just checked. It is fixed.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Please test again, the issue should be fixed now. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

leylarm
Frequent Visitor

Thank you very much. It works properly 🙂