Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Large table causes an error in visualization on powerbi service and desktop when scrolling

Hi,

I get this error while scrolling down a table that contains  large number of columns

Couldn't load the data for this visual
The DOM parser failed to load and parse the stream. URL:'' Reason: 'Operation aborted: max-element-depth constraint violated.
' Source:''. File position: 0. Line: 2.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID: 99586aa8-a606-4fe1-b3e1-174e829cdda9
Request ID: 52608a2a-5ba1-b15c-293b-e167ef72c4b7
Correlation ID: 54ee18c3-0b04-2e60-475b-52b30cd87ca2
Time: Fri Nov 30 2018 10:21:17 GMT+1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)
Version: 13.0.7382.168
Cluster URI: https://wabi-australia-southeast-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Capture.PNG

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jlinhenley,

Which data sources data do this table visual visualize?

Do you get data in Import, DirectQuery or Connect Live mode? 

Please download the report and open in Power BI desktop and scroll down in the same table visual to see if the same issue occurs. If it works fine, please republish the report then test it again. 

If the dataset requires gateway, please update the gateway to the latest version then test it again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I  have the same issue.I am using a table compononent and doing a select * from table using direct query mode and the error message is 

he DOM parser failed to load and parse the stream. URL:'' Reason: 'Operation aborted: max-element-depth constraint violated. ' Source:''. File position: 0. Line: 229.

Please try again later or contact suport

The source table has 36000 rows.Please assist.