Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Key Influencers--Lollypop lengths wrong for impact display

Last month, when the "count" sort by feature was added, the "Impact" sort showed wrong lollypop lengths, though the sorted order was correct.  I didn't post, because I figured an interim update would fix--or at least the August update.  Still no Joy.  

Here's a screenshot---shows the same on desktop or service. The second pic shows the settings:

Any ideas?  Tom

KeyIfluencers--impact sort.pngInfluencerSettings.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ThomasDay

Based on my test, whether the "Enable counts" option is turned on or off, the chart lollipop lengths are correct when data are sort by Impact. Please test with our sample report on your side to see if the same issue occurs. 

w4.PNG

w5.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

ThomasDay
Impactful Individual

@v-qiuyu-msft  Your sample presents properly. 

Since I don't control anything about the lollypop lengths, I really am not sure what to do. 

The computed values are correct, but the display is not a cascade.  This started when I experimented with using the counts feature and then turned it off since it didn't reveal much for my particular data set.

What do you suggest?  Tom

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ThomasDay

Is it possible for you to share pbix file of the problematic report? If it is, please remove sensitive data in the report, save and upload pbix file to your OneDrive, paste the share link here. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

justynalucznik
Employee

Hi Thomas,

This is a known bug - it will be fixed in the September Desktop release 🙂

Justyna

ThomasDay
Impactful Individual

@justynalucznik   Thank you!  Tom