Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Key Influencer Visual Not Working

Whenever I try to use the Key Influencer visual in Power BI Desktop I recieve this message:

"Couldn't load the data for this visual

Can't display the visual.

<pi>Query (32, 3) Failed to resolve name 'AI.SAMPLESTRATIFIED'. It is not a valid table, variable, or function name.</pi>"

The visual works in Power BI Service but does not work in Power BI Desktop, March 2019 update.

Spoiler

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous ,

I am unable to reproduce this issue in Power BI Desktop March release(2.67.5404.801). Could you please share sample data of your table here? I will test it on my side.
1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Screenshot of Restaurant Inspection Data.JPGScreenshot of Key Influencers Error.JPG

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

Could you please copy and paste the data to excel, then share the excel file here?

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't figure out how to attach a file to this comment so here's a link: Link to File

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous ,

What field do you use to create the visual? Do you have any measures/calculated columns/table named AI.SAMPLESTRATIFIED?

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the Analyze bucket: "Inspection Result"

In the Explain by bucket: "Inspection Year", "City", "Short Description", "Business Category", "Violation Category"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Additionally, no measures/calculated columns/tables named AI.SAMPLESTRATIFIED

mmishal001
Frequent Visitor

It gives me an error when I embed the report on Sharepoint with the Key influencer visual

Wondering if have you come across this issue before and any potential workarounds?

mmishal001_0-1619948322177.png