Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

June release of desktop possible bugs

For a clustered column bar chart with hierarchy, in the properties for the X-axis, there's an option to turn concatenation off. If you drill down the hierarchy, even when option turned off it is still concatenating the fields for the x-axis label. Is this intended behavior? 

Another strange behavior I've noticed is when trying to adjust the title of a visual, you turn title on then click in the text field to start modifying the title name. As you're typing input if you do a space, it will "knock you out" of focus of the pane and you need to click on text field again to continue editing. This is intermittent, I can't seem to repro every time. Try doing it with fresh visual rather than existing one. 

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @sqlchicken,

1. Please check if the chart is sort based on the X axis values, see: 

q3.PNG

2. This should be the issue related to Title property position order changed automatically, the fix will come late July.  See: http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Title-Property-For-Visualizations-Is-Out-of-Order/idi-p/41997...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

a_mat1
Regular Visitor

Seconded the visual title issue.

I thought that was just me.