Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JIRA Content Pack now limited to last 100 rows

JIRA content pack used to retreive over 45,000 rows two days ago.

Today the max rows is 100.

See: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67570?_ga=2.101507137.1902640455.1505929864-863697658.15...

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @BeeEyeNoob,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 47636074. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

naddison

The workaround is to use the Advanced Editor and change the second line from

Source = FetchPages("",500)

to 

This will change the page size to 100 rows and will keep fetching pages until there is less than 100 rows returned. When it's set to 500 is gets 100 rows on the first page and thinks there are no other pages of data

MrAnalyst

to 

Forgive me for asking but what is the difference?

BeeEyeNoob
Advocate II

@MrAnalyst

That's got to be a typo, should be:

to 

Source = FetchPages("",100)

MrAnalyst

Thanks. Is working now 🙂

pagtheron
Regular Visitor

With the above in mind, i am still not able to get more than 50 records into my powerBI data set. The strange thing is that three months ago, it worked really well. However, three weeks ago it just randomly stopped. 

We are using <DOMAIN>.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search? to get the issues out of Jira, to get data from our Jira site.

After loads of troubleshooting, it seems that the REST api only returns 50 records as shown by the first line of the api return:

"''' 

{"expand":"schema,names","startAt":0,"maxResults":50,"total":13500,"issues":

"'''

I have no idea what to do next, but I am totally blind on my project status at the moment.

AhmadAbbadi
Frequent Visitor

@BeeEyeNoob Thanks for sharein the work arround. I faced an issue when get issues; after changing the  number from 500 to 100 start loading issues by attamept each 100 then stop after load 500 then stop and request credintials as in screenshot below !

1.1.png

Thanks in advance,

Ahmad