Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issues with typing a title to visualisations

Hi,

This is quite an annoying little issue and I've noticed it on most visualisations I use.

Everytime I want to add a title, I can only type for about 1sec before the I get "knocked out" of the title input box.

I.e. I click 'Title Text' text input box in the formatiing pane,  start typing in a title and all of a sudden my the text input just quites and I have to re-click the title text input to continue typing - doesn't matter if I'm typing letters, numbers or spaces, it always stops the input mid typing.

Br,

T

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

The issue has been reported internally before: CRI 69939070. I have sent a email to consult the latest information about this issue. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

Thanks for the update!

Br,

T

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

We are estimating that the fix will reach service around 10/1/2018. For desktop, the fix will be in November release.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Good to hear! Looking forward for it!

Br,

T

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

The issue is fixed in Power BI desktop October version 2.63.3272.40262. Please update your desktop version and test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Thank you!

Br,

T

cj1905
Advocate II

Are these types of bug fixes going to propagated into the Optimized for Report Server version too?? 

It isn't very appealing to have to put up with this until the next update in January!!