Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issues with the email preview for Dashboards and Reports

We are working on setting up reports and dashboards using the subscription option but have encountered some issues on the email image preview. For some context, everyone has a Pro license. The issues follow:

• For Dashboards, the dashboard is coming through cutoff. Only the bottom half appears.Test.png
  • For Reports and Dahsboards, the font size changes, impacting the KPIs that appear cutting off text. This may be due to the font changing, see the KPI in the image above and compare the format of the seven, there is a hook on the end of the seven.Test Font.PNG

I have tried searching and this doesn't appear to be a known issue. Let me know if I can provide additional information.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @BBCCG,

The issue has been reported internally recently: CRI 84987344. 

This is a known issue and engineers are working on a fix for it. Right now the workaround is subscribing to the report or dashboards directly instead of the page.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

BBCCG

@v-qiuyu-msft Thank you very much!

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @BBCCG,

I got information below: 

This is a known issue and engineers are working on a fix. There is not an ETA at this moment. The customer can get around this by subscribing to the report directly or by pinning individual report tiles to the dashboard as opposed to pinning the entire report to the dashboard at once (this is called a pinned live page and is where the bug occurs).

Please let me know if the customer is still blocked and we can explore other workarounds while the fix is being worked on. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu