Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issues with relationships and filtering by date tables

I am having issues when linking my data table to the date table.

The relationship is active and is set up the same way I have hundreds of time before that worked.

Once I create the slicer and filter the date, the data disappears.  See screen shots below.

I've seen another post on this and commented with screenshots, however there has been no comments to this at all.

I have uninstalled the latest version and gone back to the prior version - much better.

Screenshot 1.jpgScreenshot 2.jpg

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

I was not able to reproduce this problem on my side. My desktop version is: 2.68.5432.841 64-bit (April 2019).

Please make sure there indeed existing data records between the selected date range. Would you please send me a sample .pbix file with dummy data that can replicate the same scenario?

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yulgu-msft 

How do I attach my .pbix file?

I do not see a link to attach, only photos or videos, nor do I see anywhere else to include this.

Thank you.

Michelle

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yulgu-msft 

How do I attach my .pbix file?

I do not see a link to attach, only photos or videos, nor do I see anywhere else to include this.

Can you advise on where I can send the file?

Thank you.

Michelle

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

You could upload the sample PBIX file onto onedrive, and share the downloaded link with me. Do mask sensitive data before sharing.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yulgu-msft              

I have a sample file to send you without sensitive data, however I need to get it to you without using onedrive.  Can you advise? 

Thanks.