Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issues with refreshing report on powerbi.com and unable to pin items

Hi all!

I am currenty not able to refresh one of mye reports on powerbi.com. The source is Dynamics 365 and the error message I get is the following:image.pngIn addition to this I am no able to pin any visuals from this report to a dashboard. I get the error message "Sorry, we can not pin your visual yet. Try again later. We are working on this functionallity."

This issue started today when I uploaded a new versjon of the report. The refresh works fine in the desktop client.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Nora

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Regarding the refresh issue, I found error "Column 'Type henvendelse' in table 'Tiltak' cannot be found or may not be used in this expression" from internal trace. I would suggest you download the report from Power BI service and open it in Power BI desktop, check if column Type henvendelse exists and referenced by any other column or measures. Ensure the report can be refreshed successfully then publish the report to service and test again. 

Regarding issue to pin visuals, please keep an eye on the status of this known issue in Support site: 

q2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft , 

Thank you for your answer! I have fixed the issue you are referring to but the problem is still there. I cannot refresh the report on the service while it works fine in the desktop client.

I get the following error message when I try to refresh the report on powerbi.com:

Message:OData: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. Table: Tiltak.
Klynge-URI:WABI-EUROPE-NORTH-B-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Aktivitets-ID:8b60da2a-e148-4f57-8968-fa17d6f7e8bf
Forespørsels-ID:1db4d061-a731-cc39-b6b6-7ee31f699efb
Klokkeslett:2018-08-13 11:32:35Z

Regards,

Nora

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi again @v-qiuyu-msft,

Have you had time to look into this issue? It is quite frustrating having to manually refresh the report on Power BI desktop and then updating a new version to the service.

Best regards,

Nora