Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issues with PowerBI AI Insights - Score Sentiment

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post so I hope I am doing this correctly. Trying to apply the Score Sentiment using AI Insights but continue to recevie the following error:

DataSource.Error: An error happened while reading data from the provider: 'An internal error occurred.'
Details:
DataSourceKind=AIFunctions
DataSourcePath=AIFunctions

Searched everywhere and ca not find a fix. I've included a screen shoot as well.

I've increased my max memory to 3600MB and made sure my privacy level is set to none. No help.

Any ideas? A bit desperate at the moment 🤔

Thanks!!!

Frank2021-11-17_17-23-23.png

Known issue, product team has a fix on it.

Comments
nelson777
Frequent Visitor

Yep, still not working.

jacknoble
Frequent Visitor

Adding my voice; same issue here. Dataflow failing to refresh because of this error with score sentiment. 

PaulKn
Advocate II

I am also having issues with a dataflow failing to refresh because of the error with score sentiment. I logged it on 23/11/21 and was told by Microsoft Support:

"There is a known issue going our product team is investigating the issue it will be fix this Weekend."

Oceans88
Helper III

Same issue here! Disabled my schedualed refreshes

fholcomb
Regular Visitor

Hi Everyone,

MS advised issue should be resolved by Dec. 6th. If not I have a Teams call scheduled with them. Keep all of you posted. Hoping this gets fixed.

Cheers,

Frank

nelson777
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the heads up @fholcomb 

itsme
Resolver I

Still not working. 

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Known issue, product team has a fix on it.

jacknoble
Frequent Visitor

@v-cazheng-msft please can we get an update? Is there a ticket reference for the bug fix? 

jacknoble
Frequent Visitor

Anyone else checking this every day for any kind of update?

@fholcomb have you received any kind of update from @v-cazheng-msft? Does anyone have the Microsoft ticket reference for this bug?