Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issues with Dashboard - cannot move or resize some tiles

I have a report in a Premium workspace and have tried making a dashboard. Some of the tiles will not resize and some will not move no matter what I do. I have tried recreating the dashboard from scratch about four times now and every time is different, but still encounter the same problems. Some tiles will not hold the size when I try to change them and others are pinned way down at the bottom of the screen and will not move up to the top and it has a large whitespace between. I am using Google Chrome as Internet Explorer doesn't seem to work well with the Power BI Service.

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Shelley,

I am unable to reproduce this issue in both Chrome and IE. Do you get same issues when you move or resize tiles in a shared workspace? How about you use Edge?

Also I would recommend you clear cache in Chrome and check if the issue still occurs.

Regards,
Lydia

Shelley
Continued Contributor

@v-yuezhe-msftYes, this was in a shared, premium workspace, not "My Workspace." I gave up and went ot a meeting. I came back to the same exact dashboard a couple hours later and the minute I touched it again, I could move the lost tile at the bottom up to the top. The tile sizing still seems a little wonky, but when I came back to it, it was as if somebody flipped a switch and moving the tile worked just fine. Ugh, I don't get it.

Thank you for your response and feedback.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Shelley,

Does the issue also occur in a nomal App workspace? I am unable to reproduce this issue, I would recommend  you clear cache in your web browser and try other web browser such as Edge. 

Regards,
Lydia

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Shelley
Continued Contributor

I don't know about a Normal App Workspace. It hasn't been happening the last couple days now. I'll let you know if it happens again when the next tiles are ready to pin to the dashboard.