Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Issues to load table power bi with webview2

It been a while, in my team we are having issues to load tables, it takes to much time to start loading data, sometimes after a long time when loads complete the table doesent apears, it happen with insert manualy the data and also to conect with sharepoint or azure db.
I notice this "webview2" process is runing inside and out the powerbi process at task manager, and it uses huge memorie and cpu %.task manager, and it uses huge memorie and cpu %. It seems related to load problems.

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

Problem description: When trying to launch Power Bi Desktop, it throws frown error when Power BI Desktop infrastructure update preview feature is enabled but if we disable this feature PBI Desktop launches as expected.

ICM: 279388210

As a temporary workaround, I suggest you to go to the setting to turn off the option “Enable infrastructure update preview feature” to make this issue disappear:

vrobertqmsft_0-1642732719011.png

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

Problem description: When trying to launch Power Bi Desktop, it throws frown error when Power BI Desktop infrastructure update preview feature is enabled but if we disable this feature PBI Desktop launches as expected.

ICM: 279388210

As a temporary workaround, I suggest you to go to the setting to turn off the option “Enable infrastructure update preview feature” to make this issue disappear:

vrobertqmsft_0-1642732719011.png

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin