Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issues opening dashboard in IE11

Hi,

Some users see this error when trying to open the shared dashboard on Internet Explorer 11.

The same dashboard opens & works fine on Chrome.

Tried clearing cache, closing IE and reopening... but the problem still exists.

IE Error.png

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could it be that you are trying to accept an invitation to a dashboard twice? It may have already succeeded. So in IE11 the dashboard might already be under "shared with me"?

rohitr
Regular Visitor

Hi Jaap_Olsthoorn,

Thanks for replying.

Here is some more info about the situation:

1. I am the owner of the dashboards

2. I have shared them with few people outside the O365 tenant & with a few within the tenant

3. People within the tenant have no issues accessing them (works fine on all browsers)

4. Few people outside the tenant can access them on Chrome, but facing issues on IE11

So, the screenshot in my previous post is from a user (on Pro Trial license) who can access the dashboards on Chrome, but faces the "You don't have access to this dashboard" popup on IE11.

Rohit

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@rohitr

I cannot repro the same issue on my side. However, there is an existing issue related to external sharing, but it is reproducible in both IE and Chrome. Could you please check if your issue is caused by that issue which mentioned in this thread?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

rohitr
Regular Visitor

Hi v-haibl-msft,

The link you gave - thread, seems to have fixed the issue.

So, removing '/invite' from the shared dashboard link has done the trick.

Thank you.

Regards,

Rohit