Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issues on Power BI and BigQuery connector - Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

Hi, 

I was able to use the BigQuery connector until couple days ago, but when I updated the Power BI desktop yesterday, I started to get the error message bleow.

Capturar.PNG

I've created a new BigQuery account and used it to create a new BigQuery project to test, and got the same message on Power BI, even with the new account. 

I found this strange, because when I used the BigQuery connector on beta version, I could connect and get data from BigQuery without any problems, but when I use the final version of this connector, I started to get this problem. 

Please someone can help me?

Comments
hsousa
Frequent Visitor

Hi!

I'm having the same issue here. Actually opened a ticket on Power BI forum (Power BI and BigQuery - Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app) but didn't get any response there also.

Can please someone give a tip on this?

Thanks!

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @p_ferreira@hsousa,

The issue has been reported internally: CRI 71915248. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @p_ferreira@hsousa,

The issue is gone now. Please test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

p_ferreira
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

I've already tested and this issue has been solved.

Thanks

SatoriJason
Frequent Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft This issue is happening for me now in the Power BI Service.

The error is not happening in Power BI Desktop, but is when trying to enter the Data Source Credentials in the Power BI Service.