Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue with visuals pinned from Report to Dashboard getting corrupted

When pinning visuals (charts, tables) from a PBI Report to a PBI Dashboard in the browser / online, the visuals get corrupted after each refresh. There is a workaround to re-pin the visual to the Dashboard and they show correctly, but they get corrupted again after the next refresh. This is high impact for our dashboarding purposes.

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. Whether all visuals in the report have the same issue or just a single visual. Whether they are built-in visuals or custom visuals in the report

In addition, when the visual broke in the dashboard, whether there is any error information about it. Actually you can consider sharing more details about this issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. Whether all visuals in the report have the same issue or just a single visual. Whether they are built-in visuals or custom visuals in the report

In addition, when the visual broke in the dashboard, whether there is any error information about it. Actually you can consider sharing more details about this issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

shrutikamokashi

Hello,

I am facing same issue with only one report. When I pin any Bar chart from that report to my dashboards, they seem okay. I can even export data, and click on it to go to the report (I have hyperlinked report.) But the pinned bar chart gets broken (not sure when), might be at next data refresh.

Not sure how to fix it. But if you are available, we can recreate it together. My work mail address is shrutika.mokashi1@assaabloy.com