Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue with signing into PowerBI source

Hi,

I am having error with accessing Power BI.

Getting the error Error Code: 50131 when i sign into to access the api. 

I have checked the failure reason it is "Device is not in required device state: {state}. Or, the request was blocked due to suspicious activity, access policy, or security policy decisions." Also getting :"To access your service, app, or website, you may need to sign in to Microsoft Edge using *******@dojwa.onmicrosoft.com"

Using the M365 Vulnerability Dashboard from github. 

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Jerry

Hi @Jerryh,

May I know whether this issue still exist? If you clear the browser cookie and try again, will you login successful? If you sign in the Microsoft Edge browser with the account mentioned in the error message, will you see this issue get rid away?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Jerryh,

May I know whether this issue still exist? If you clear the browser cookie and try again, will you login successful? If you sign in the Microsoft Edge browser with the account mentioned in the error message, will you see this issue get rid away?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Jerryh
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-cazheng-msft ,

The issue still exist. I ahve clear my browser cookie and try again. Did not work for me. 

I sign into Microsoft Edge Browser with the account and the issue did not go away.

thanks.

Kind Regards,

Jerry