Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue with refresh and loading of report in Premium Workspace

A report refeshes fine in Pro version and even loads without an issue but when I switch the settings of workspace back to Premium then the report will not open and give an error and even the refresh would fail without and proper error to troublsehoot. This is the refresh error:

Processing error: An unexpected exception occurred. An unexpected exception occurred. An unexpected exception occurred. An unexpected exception occurred. An unexpected exception occurred.
Cluster URI: WABI-US-EAST2-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 626ac3a8-9d0b-4dba-abd3-6f5317d08f8c
Request ID: 42e28c64-ae95-1321-e6ba-7751856c146c
Time: 2021-09-02 17:36:47Z

This is the error which I recieve when I try to open the rpeort:

error.PNG

The refresh as well the report works fine on the desktop as well as on the Pro version of the workpsace but does not work when switched to premium. 

Please help on this as this is affecting the buisness to do reporting.

Thanks.

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test, when I switch a pro workspace to premium workspace, the report in the workspace still works fine.

Consider whether it could be a temporary issue and try to check it again in some other times.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @v-yingjl I guess you were right that it was a temporary issue , it does work now in the premium workspace . Can be a  issue with Premium capacity to cause this. But MS should update these kind of discrepanices so that we are fully aware of it and not get mis guided. Thank you again for the prompt response.

Regards.