Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue with "The import Percentage.Type matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference? "

This issue: "The import Percentage.Type matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?" is stopping my data from getting refreshed.

Percentage.Type error.png

It has also been mentioned in this topic:

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Integrations-with-Files-and/The-import-Percentage-Type-matches-no-ex...

But I haven´t been able to fix this error the same way, because I need the percentage format in the data source.

Is there a way to know more precisely where the error is coming from ? I'm pulling data from 30 different data sources all of which contain data with percentages. This is a headache because its stopping the data from refreshing daily. Please help.

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

Please try with following two options:

1. Changing the query so it does not reference Percentage.Type.
  2. Using the On-Premises Data Gateway instead of the Personal Gateway.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-haibl-msft

"1. Changing the query so it does not reference Percentage.Type."

What do you mean? Change the query how? 

Look, I have a table with over 50 columns and several are percentages. This table is appended with another 15 excel tables. I don't know which or where to find this Percentage.Type reference. (and I've looked). There are just too many Percentage.Type columns and the error is not specific enought to tell me where it is.

I refresh the data in the desktop and everything works fine, I publish the report and then I get the error that the data cannot be refreshed with a gateway. 

Is the reference in the Excel Sheet? Is the reference in the Power BI "Query Settings>Applied Steps>Changed Type"? Is the reference when I choose "Modeling>Format>Percentage"?

It's driving me nuts not knowing where this reference to Percentage.Type is coming from.

"2. Using the On-Premises Data Gateway instead of the Personal Gateway."

I'm trying that right now.

Thank you for you help.