Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue with filters while browsing bookmarks

Hello! I have noticed, that my bookmarks get corrupted, when i change filters. Take a look please:

1) We are at Bookmark_1. Filter area tiles are same for all bookmarks. Filter year is set to "2018", Filter week set "Current"(calculated value)

1.PNG

2) We go to the Bookmark_2. The same page. Tiles below the filter area get hidden, and we see a chart below. Filter year is set to "2018", Filter week set All (as no selection)

2.PNG
3.PNG

3) Now we select Week - ALL

4.PNG

4) And we select YEAR 2016, 2017 , deselect 2018

5.PNG

5)We see this after closing drop down-list..

6.PNG

6) And then we go back to  Bookmark_1. It A s we remember, it should be like this: Filter year is set to "2018", Filter week set "Current"(calculated value). BUT what we see? 

7.PNG8.PNGIf we continue browsing bookmarks after this, they stay broken until you refresh the entire page. As i have a lot of bookmarks, this is a big problem. Users work with report and then accidently they see that filters are set wrong or filters go inverted. 

Please, help!

Comments
rafafeo
Frequent Visitor

@qweenk we have the same issue. Look out this link: 

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/After-January-pdate-bookmark-all-clear-filter-stopped-workin...

PBI Desktop December is working perfect....

PBI Service on Web january - error...

@Eder_Dalai

Eder_Dalai
Advocate I

Em vários testes que fiz aqui o erro também ocorre no Power BI Desktop.

rafafeo
Frequent Visitor

Correto!!! Mas versão do dektop de dezembro que temos instalados em alguns computadores esta normal.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 57091941. Will update here once I get any feedback. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

rafafeo
Frequent Visitor

@Vicky_Song are there some news?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

The fix will be released on March.