Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue with Reports Refreshing

For 2 days several APPS used in our organisation are not refreshing properly when moving between different pages. When you open a report it defaults to the first Page. If you move to another Page before the default Page has rendered more often than not the Page does not load or even attemp to load. We have 400 users of our reports who are now telling us Power BI is not working.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Whether it could be casued by the complex first app page to load or just show blank?

Have you tried to use a simple first page in the app to replace the previous to test it to check.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce in my side as far as my test.

When the pages not load in the apps, whether there is any error message about this issue? And did this issue happen in this specific app or multiple apps?

Best Regards,

Priesty101

There is no error message. It is happening across all our APPS.

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Whether it could be casued by the complex first app page to load or just show blank?

Have you tried to use a simple first page in the app to replace the previous to test it to check.

Best Regards,

Priesty101

I have now tried other Power BI Reports built in different parts of the world in completely different APPS and can recreate the issue whenever I move away from the first Page before it loads. Surprised that this appears to be just us experiencing this.

I will follow up with our IT people and let them know other companies do not have thism issue.