Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue to connect to environment from BI desktop report

devsyw_0-1637319315157.png

Hi, as the image above, I got an issue to add existing app from the environment to BI desktop report, any way to solve it?

many thanks!

BI app dev

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned. ICM: 271348110

According to the latest update, the developer team has found the root cause of this issue. Here’s the temporary workaround for this issue:

Customers can be mitigated by using Power BI web, as that can load the required iframes.

I will update here once I get any information.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned. ICM: 271348110

According to the latest update, the developer team has found the root cause of this issue. Here’s the temporary workaround for this issue:

Customers can be mitigated by using Power BI web, as that can load the required iframes.

I will update here once I get any information.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

devsyw
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-robertq-msft ,

Thanks for the info, however, if I edit the embedded power app in BI service, After I export then import it to BI desktop, looks like the embedded powerapps visual can't be shown correctly to BI desktop either!

devsyw_0-1637674476563.png

If there is any workaround, please let me know, many thanks!!!

regards,

devsyw