cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue signing in to SharePoint

Trying to access a SharePoint site and receiving error message regarding credentials.

When trying to sign in to SharePoint, the sign in window opens and closes immeidately, not allowing me to sign in.

I have web2 installed.

Please help!

Hi @ImJeebus,

May I know what’s the version of your Power BI Desktop? Which connector are you using to do the connection?

In addition, please try this workarounds.

1 Clear permissions for the SharePoint data source in Data source settings if you connected to it before and try to sign in again

2 Enable or disable these two option in Preview features of Power BI Desktop Options

vcazhengmsft_0-1656558072171.png

3 Try with an older version Power BI Desktop

Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @ImJeebus,

May I know what’s the version of your Power BI Desktop? Which connector are you using to do the connection?

In addition, please try this workarounds.

1 Clear permissions for the SharePoint data source in Data source settings if you connected to it before and try to sign in again

2 Enable or disable these two option in Preview features of Power BI Desktop Options

vcazhengmsft_0-1656558072171.png

3 Try with an older version Power BI Desktop

Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun