Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue render custom font while exporting report to ppt or pdf

Hi, the issue is that a custom font does not export propertly to ppt and pdf from PowerBI Service, the font exported is random: Times New Roman or Segoe, any of them is my custom font used in the pbix report.  

Any idea if there is any configuration to generate the ppt or pdf with the proper font?

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Have you tried the custom theme? Please refer to doc below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-report-themes#how-report-themes-work

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course I am using the theme!!! is in that file where I set the custom font, it works to visualice de report on Desktop and PowerBI service, the problem is in the export to power point and pdf: the font is lost and the font type used is times new roman con segoe... none of them I am using in the report.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yuta-msft 

This is an PowerBI service issue with custom fonts, ¿how can I address it to know if the solution will be included in future releases? 

yukangxu
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue... I have a custom font in my custom theme applied to my pbix file but when I export to pdf or PowerPoint , the font changes to Times Roman. What is the solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also experiencing this issue, has any one found a workaround?