cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue publishing and refreshing reports at specific AU times

I have a Power BI Pro licnese and publish certain reports and/or refreshed reports already published.

I tried to publish a report to a Workspace (refer time stamp below) and received the follwoign error log.

The message also said that my report was published but the service was unable to refresh my dataset.

Users in ou business have noticed poor response/refresh times early AM during AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) - particuarly between 08:00 through to 10:00

Activity ID: ed3bb935-031c-4ef6-b2ce-cfebdf0686e3
Request ID: 52353ee3-4625-97fb-1ed3-9a9c58682e36
Correlation ID: fefceb66-cecb-ee21-2e10-ca7afca9712e
Time: Wed May 18 2022 09:36:10 GMT+1000 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.18218.51
Client version: 2205.1.11282-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-australia-east-a-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

Hi @epitargue 

Did you try to refresh your reports in other time periods ? If it is normal to refresh in other time periods, it is recommended that you try to stagger the time period when the refresh will report an error to refresh the data.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
Ailsa-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @epitargue 

Did you try to refresh your reports in other time periods ? If it is normal to refresh in other time periods, it is recommended that you try to stagger the time period when the refresh will report an error to refresh the data.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao