Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue: personal bookmark as default does not work

I have an issue with personal bookmarks. When I set it to default it does not work when I am using the new navigation builder.

So when i set a bookmark as the default view and I navigate to the report, i do not see my default bookmark view.  It has something to do with the new navigation builder because when I use the "old" navigation menu I do not have this problem. Is this a bug?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @EVIJ

From your description, you published the app with New Navigation Builder turned on, then viewed the report within the app, created a personal bookmark and set it as the default view. When you reopened the report within the app, it didn't show results based on personal bookmark default view. Right? 

I test on my side but not able to reproduce the issue both when New Navigation Builder is on or off. Please test again to see if the same issue occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

EVIJ
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft 

Your description is right. I tested the issue again and the same issue occurs. The issue only seem to occur when the report conists of multiple pages. When opening the report (when it consists of multipe pages) it opens by default on the first page which is not the default view I set up. Next, I navigate to the page with the default view and there are no filters set up. Thank you for your help.

DavidPROVOST
Advocate II

Same problem here. Only with new app navigation builder on. app lands on report's First page, not the one I recorded as my DEFAULT bookmark fir this report.