Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue in Line and Stacked Column Chart on Focus Mode

I'm having an issue on doing a pin on the Line and Stacked Column Chart on the dashboard, at first it will show the complete graph on focus mode but after doing the refresh and do again the focus mode, the bar will not show anymore in the graph.

Hoping for a fix on this issue.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @rolanderdog

Does the "refresh" mean below dashboard tile refresh? 

q1.PNG

If it is, I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side with Chrome browser 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit). Would you please re-pin the line and stacked column chart visual to a dashboard then test again? Also you could try the same browser version as ours. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

rolanderdog
Frequent Visitor

Tried to repin it now, at the first you pin the graph it will look like this image below:

image.png

If you proceed the graph on focus mode, it will look the same graph as whats in the dashboard (see image below):

image.png

Then after doing a refresh, either a refresh from the below dashboard tile or the browser refresh and then you try to proceed the graph on the focus mode, the graph will suddenly look like this image below:

Clustered bar not showing anymoreClustered bar not showing anymore

rolanderdog
Frequent Visitor

Btw, I'm using the same version of google chrome that you provided:

Hoping for the fix on this issue. Thank you!