Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue by the new Power BI add-in in PowerPoint

Gents,

tried to use the new Power BI add-in in Powerpoint to integrate a Power BI report in PowerPoint.

I have the same problem as copying directly a link to the report : it doesn't work...

This blank box opens and shows this message ?!
The report itself is protected by RLS and is published in a premium workspace... Another report without RLS doesn't work also but doesn't show the blank box...

Has someone a clue? Is it a bug? Am I doing smth wrong?

2022-05-25_13-44-20.gif

Hi @marcl1,

May I know if you perform this work in online Power Point, will you embed it successfully?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @marcl1,

May I know if you perform this work in online Power Point, will you embed it successfully?

Best Regards,

marcl1
Helper II

works in powerpoint online 🙂

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hi @marcl1,

Thanks for the reply! Please embed with online Power Point or have a look at this blog: How to embed Power BI in PowerPoint - dev>scope (devscope.net) and install a free trial of Power BI Tiles Pro from the product’s website(PowerBI Tiles Pro).

Best Regards,

marcl1
Helper II

it's a bit a shame not to be able to use the normal powerpoint and i don't want to use the add-in power bi tiles. I want to use the new power bi add-in 🙂