When I am creating two subscriptions for a single report and I expand them both they suddenly look the same. If I collapse them and open them one at a time they appear correct. I looks like some kind of cookie bug (in my personal limited web dev opinion).
This happens to several reports I have tried to setup subscriptions for, and I have tried incognito mode, clearing cookies using different browsers and restarting.
The subscriptions have different names and settings. Here are some screenshots: One:
When one is expanded while the other is also opened the both look like the one that was expanded last: