Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue: The visual has unrecognized fields.

Since yesterday, we experience a caching problem with some of our customers.

The first opened report works without any issues while the next reports give the underneath error.

The data set is created in SSAS cubes and we use the on premise data gateway to connect.

Anyone else experiencing this? Did Microsoft do an update?

Issue Power BI.png

Comments
henmor
Advocate I

It happens after update of cubes. Then every visuals comes out like this;

PBI_ERROR.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still not fixed in our partners tenant..

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am impacted by this issue.  I have seen this since about 4:00pm EST on 3.6.2019.  This is impacting our ability to effectively manage our business.  We have come to rely on this reporting for daily decision making.  

henmor
Advocate I

Big problem for us aswell. We are in north europa, and on a premium capacity. Can microsoft pls update us on this matter?

henmor
Advocate I

Any news on this @v-qiuyu-msft ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still not fully fixed for us.

Reporting seem to work again for us. But we have always a issue with Dashboard Tiles.

Note that The Dataset Refresh it 

Unrecognized fields in this visual
We are not able to identify the following fields: Orders. Please update the visual with fields that exist in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Activity ID ----------------------------
Request ID---------------------------
Correlation ID------------------------
TimeFri Mar 08 2019 11:34:13 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time)
Version13.0.8621.157

Note that the dataset cache refresh, it not working as expected (every 1 hour) and is very slow!!!

Type Start End Status Message
 Scheduled‎08‎.‎03‎.‎2019‎ ‎11‎:‎40‎:‎59‎08‎.‎03‎.‎2019‎ ‎11‎:‎40‎:‎59Completed 
 Scheduled‎08‎.‎03‎.‎2019‎ ‎08‎:‎20‎:‎19‎08‎.‎03‎.‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎55‎:‎06Completed
henmor
Advocate I

I have opened a ticket with Microsoft on this issue. Its related to the updating. The will investigate it further.

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are experiencing this on 2 separate tenants where we have live connections to multidimensional SSAS and there are multiple cubes sharing dimensions.
mrceleb93

Hello, we are experiencing the same issue with SSAS Multidimensional Cubes, through an On-Prem data gateway.  The issue has been intermittent.  Also, we have the same reports presented through two tenants, through two seperate data gateways...we have been seeing the issue pop up and last for about 10minutes and then 'resolve' itself.  I have also opened up the pbix version of the reports (while the issue was occuring via the WebService) and the cubes and visuals were responding just fine.  We have 6 cubes with at least 5 fact tables and 8-10 dimensions each...issues across all of them.

Could some suggest a fix?  Or Update?

Thanks.

henmor
Advocate I

I think its not a fix for this. We have the same experience. I have given Microsoft engineers a copy of logs from gateway, SQL server and the cubes fact.dimensions. They are all there. They are investigate this, but it would be nice with an update. Big issue, which all of my 10.000 co-workeres experince now.