Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue: The visual has unrecognized fields.

Since yesterday, we experience a caching problem with some of our customers.

The first opened report works without any issues while the next reports give the underneath error.

The data set is created in SSAS cubes and we use the on premise data gateway to connect.

Anyone else experiencing this? Did Microsoft do an update?

Issue Power BI.png

Comments
gillesaugustus
Advocate II

Just verified and still the same issue.

@henmor, please keep us posted regarding the progress of the ticket.

henmor
Advocate I

Updating from the ticket;

It has a high importance, and concering many others. They have tickets thats very similiar to this;

"We sincerely Apologies for the inconvenience caused will make sure it would be get resolved ASAP"

But due to the weekend, we might not get any update before monday.

Morten

gillesaugustus
Advocate II

I can't reproduce the error anymore so I suppose it's fixed.

Gilles

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gillesaugustus I still have the error on some reports.  I have tried a manual refresh of the dataset and I still have this issue.  It is not all reports like last week, but there are still reports/datasets that have not resolved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are still experiencing this issue this morning.  It appears to the be the same problem - reports intermittently reporting "The visual has unrecognized fields," connected to SSAS Multidimensional cubes via an on-premises data gateway that was updated to the Feb 2019 release this weekend.

henmor
Advocate I

Still the same error, yes. Recevied a call from MS this morning, update on issue may be later today.

gillesaugustus
Advocate II

The customer I tested appeared to be ok, but the others still get the error.

So indeed, it's not fixed yet!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am following this post for a few days, experiencing this issue for almost a week now on all our reports.
Is there any progress about the cause and when it will be solved?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I see the same issue has been reported internally: CRI 109098508. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted