Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue: The Matrix Visual is not working after sorting the visual

Dear Sirs, as you can see bellow after changing the sorting view of the referred visual it does not demonstrate the correct/complete content anymore

We have been using this visual for a long time and it is the first time that this occurs.

issue_envidence.png

Thank you and regards

Which version of Power BI Dekstop have you used when facing with this issue, I have tested with the July version and seems like it works fine.

In addition, you can consider providind more details about this issue like how did you put column fields into the Matrix and whether you have enabled any other settings/options for the Matrix which may be helpful to reproduce this issue better.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
liyingjl
Regular Visitor

Seems like could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. When I have created a matrix visual and sort by the row column, the visual still works fine.

liyingjl_0-1660100468041.png

Have you tried to recreate the same visual or create a new report to check it again, or whether you have configured other settings for the visual which you can consider sharing it.

Regards

teresa_beraldo

Dear Liyingjl,

We have already tried all the suggestions you gave us and the issue still remains.

We appreciate your comment. 

TB

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Which version of Power BI Dekstop have you used when facing with this issue, I have tested with the July version and seems like it works fine.

In addition, you can consider providind more details about this issue like how did you put column fields into the Matrix and whether you have enabled any other settings/options for the Matrix which may be helpful to reproduce this issue better.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li