Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue: September update does NOT allow conditional formatting for data labels on charts with legends

The update documentation states that conditional formatting for data labels is not available for visuals with legends. However, the measure I use to show data labels only on the last value in a line chart works only when separate measures are in the report. It does not work when a legend is placed in the report.

Bug expected to be ported to the release over the last weekend and available in this week. 

Comments
lbrooks
Regular Visitor

Correction - that should say "is NOW" available, not "is not" available. September release.

Veliaya
Frequent Visitor

i have same issue one line-clustered column chart, conditional formatting data label doesnt work. i already updated to september 2022

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @lbrooks ,

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm 335043733 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Bug expected to be ported to the release over the last weekend and available in this week. 

TrevorShen
Regular Visitor

Hi Everyone,

I found that the issue has been solved.

It works now.

Kind Regards

Veliaya
Frequent Visitor

Hi @TrevorShen Omg thankyou for the information. Finallyyy

lbrooks
Regular Visitor

The labels are still not working in the October release. @v-xiaoyan-msft