Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue: Report opens to different pages at will

This issue started yesterday, and the reports are all saved and published to the first page in each report.  Here is what happens online:

1. User opens Report 1 online and it opens to first page, as it should.  Does nothing else in/to report.
  2. User navigates to Report 2, and that report opens to first page as it should.  Does nothing else in/to report.
  3. User goes back to Report 1 and it now opens to another page, our detailed view.
  4. Only happens online, not in desktop.
  5. All have pro license.

This is confusing viewers and we have been unable to find a solution to it online.

Anyone else experiencing something similar to this?

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

I cannot repro the same issue on my side. Please refer to my recorded video to see if there is any difference between our repro steps.

And which browser are you using? Does this issue happen to any two of your reports, or just two specific ones? Have you tried to republish these two reports to see if it helps?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am using IE11.6.  Tried it in Chrome and that did the same thing.  I could see your video and it was the same general steps.  This happens to several reports, no two specific reports.  Yes, I have republished all of the reports and made sure they were on the first page, and this still happens.  Hoping this would have resolved overnight, as some other issues have previously, but not this one.  Thanks.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

Could you please share your PBIX file so that I can have a try on my side?

Best Regards,
Herbert