Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue : Filters don't works on powerBi.com

Hi,

we meet a very strange bug with filters with a powerbi report developed on a tabular cube. 

The behavior is :

* on the report, several charts are filtered on a data (different data : month, activity, ...). For the example, we will take one : on a chart, we use a data to tag the month between the first january and the actual month on the actual year

* on powerbi desktop, everything is normal : the report is the correct : the filter is applied and we see only the months between january and the actual month

* we publish the report on app.powerbi.com

* on the reporting on app.powerbi.com, the filters don't applied anymore and some KPIs are falsed because of that.

so on the chart, we see all the months before the first january.

The filters on page are well applied, but the filters on a chart have not the good behavior.

we don't understand the bug and we didn't find anything to solved it.

Thanks in advance for your help

Comments
jscott15

I am seeing the same issue, particularly with a scatterplot using a top N filter. Works fine in Desktop, but not in PowerBI.com. I tried re-publishing the report, and rebuilding the visual in PowerBI.com, but as soon as I add the filter the visual breaks. It has been working fine for a year.

Odile

I think this is a regression in one of new recent versions.