Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue - Cannot seem to edit DataFlows Settings on Pro Workspaces.

Was wondering if anyone is facing this issue? For all my Pro Workspaces, I cannot seem to edit the dataflow settings as they're all grayed out. 

They are going on about their pre scheduled refreshs properly as they should. I am also able to make edits in Datasets for pro workspaces. But cannot seem to make changes in pro dataflow. My Premium workspaces (via PPU) are working just fine. 

Imrans123_0-1658251823846.png

Hi @Imrans123 

Fix has been deployed. End Time: 07/23/2022 8:33 PM PST . Please check whether it is normal in your Service .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
avatorl
Impactful Individual

Same issue. Multiple tenants.

sbuecker
Regular Visitor

Same exact issue here.

Thanks for addressing it to Microsoft.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here on all my DataFlows.

DataSet seem unaffected as all their Settings options are available.

Please fix ASAP!
Thanks

A

gmon
Regular Visitor

Same issue, has been a problem for a couple of days now

VAL1C
Regular Visitor

Support page notes a fix should be in place by end-of-day 07/22/2022. https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

kearnsat
Regular Visitor

Same issue here as of Monday (7/18) for us. Thanks for posting that a fix is coming by 7/22.

sanjyot_firke
Frequent Visitor

I am facing the same issue. 

The refreshes are happening properly. However, I cannot edit the settings for the dataflow.

sanjyot_firke_0-1658450622956.png

marioevo4biz

Having the same issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd take a look at your datasources now. Checking this morning, I now have the ability to edit my scheduling settings for my dataflows.

I'm still having one dataset continuously timeout on the refresh, and know that's a different issue they're solutioning for, but it appears the disabled settings may be resolved now.

kearnsat
Regular Visitor

Me too! Phew