Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue - Cannot seem to edit DataFlows Settings on Pro Workspaces.

Was wondering if anyone is facing this issue? For all my Pro Workspaces, I cannot seem to edit the dataflow settings as they're all grayed out. 

They are going on about their pre scheduled refreshs properly as they should. I am also able to make edits in Datasets for pro workspaces. But cannot seem to make changes in pro dataflow. My Premium workspaces (via PPU) are working just fine. 

Imrans123_0-1658251823846.png

Hi @Imrans123 

Fix has been deployed. End Time: 07/23/2022 8:33 PM PST . Please check whether it is normal in your Service .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
ElieK
Helper I

I was just about to post the same issue!

pquach

Yes - I'm also experiencing the same issue. 

PaulHet
Advocate I

Also experiencing this issue, came here to create a new post but just voted yours instead!

Would love an update from Support, even if it's just updating their status page to acknowledge the issue...

Anonymous
Not applicable

same boat. Just happened too because I'm pretty sure I was scheduling things as early as late last week. 

MladenJ
Frequent Visitor

Same here, all grayed out from today.

cmengel
Advocate II

Me too!  I posted about this today as well and voted this one up.

pgarveySNBC
Regular Visitor

Voted - we are experiencing this issue as well.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Imrans123 

It seems to be normal for the first two days, it may be caused by some update. I have submitted this issue to ICM , ID is 321682293 . If there is news, I will come back and update . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here!

Jan_Hob
Helper I

Having the same issue