Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue: Can't "Take Over" ownership of Power BI Dataflows

Hi, 

Were currently unable to Take Over ownership of any dataflow on our Power BI service. The "Take Over" button is missing.

CalyxEng_0-1660213791187.png

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there an issue with the Power BI service generally?

Thanks

David

Issue has been resolved automatically.

Comments
PiotrD
Regular Visitor

Notice the same today, works fine yesterday.

shree07
Regular Visitor

Yes we have the same issue,since yesterday.

Anonymous
Not applicable

same issue today here as well

KDM_HOSS
Advocate I

Just noticed it gone today.

wesphilvan

This is happening for us too, this is an essential feature hopefully fixed soon...

maxxxm
Frequent Visitor

same issue noticed today.

Where i had to export and import to diagonse what went wrong with a dataflow refresh.

Then reach out the "owner" to fix it, it's so inconvenient.

would it be even better we can track the changes who made to the dataflow?

Akshay_Kadoo
Frequent Visitor

If its a bug then it has to be informed by Microsoft.

If its expected behaviour as per Microsoft, then we should receive imidiate assistance in same User Interface on alternate option such like tooltip or comment.

amthog
Regular Visitor

Same here. 
Take Over button no longer visible for any dataflows, and does not matter whether user is Contributor, Member or Admin.

AMarks
Frequent Visitor

Same issue for me.  I am an admin of a workspace and need to take over a Dataflow but no Take Over button!

CalyxEng
Regular Visitor

Hi,

It seems that whatever was casuing this issue has been resolved. We now see the Take Over button again, and it works as expected. Hopefully this has also resolved it for anyone else experiencing the same issue.

Thanks

David