Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Is a personal bookmark on Powerbi.com only for 1 page of a multi page report?

We have a report with multiple pages.  Each page has Slicers.  I would like to setup a Personal Bookmark with all the slicers set for each page.  Is this not an option? 

When I setup a Personal Bookmark, it always takes me back to the page I set it on.  The Slicers are set for that page only.  All the other page's slicers remain set to thier current values.  I would like it so the Slicers are set for all pages in the report based on the bookmark.  Otherewise I have to created 4 bookmarks (1 for each page) for each set of slicers, this could lead to having 12-15 bookmarks, which is not ideal by any means.

The final idea is for the consumers to be able to setup thier bookmarks so they can have thier view of the entire report without having to change the slicers every time they view the report.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my understanding, you want to create a single bookmake which contains all slicers from all report pages, so that you can select values for each slicer to filter its corresponding report page, directly within current bookmark. Is that right? However, it is not supported by now. You may need to submit an idea here.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Delivered

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that is correct.  Maybe bookmarks aren't the correct solution.    

When I open the report, It would save a lot of time, if it was set with all the slicers on each page.

The report is for several people, and the time savings is compounded when you start adding it up for 20-30 people.