Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Internet explorer has stopped working

Since yesterday, we have some reports that we can't open in Internet Explorer. Those reports are running fine in Chrome.

When opening up those reports (either in the workspace or in the app), we have a pop-up showing "Internet Explorer has stopped working: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly".

I tried to publish the report to another workspace and tried it on both shared and premium capactiy without any success. I also deleted all the custom visuals.

We are using Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18978 (Update Versions 11.0.56 (KB4092946)).

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Eric_Sergerie,

Could you please install latest version of security update for your IE and check if the issue still persists.

I have no issues viewing report in the following IE 11 version .
1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Eric_Sergerie
Advocate I

Just did it and I have the same issue.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Eric_Sergerie,

Do you install any add-ins? If so, please disable these add-ins. Also uninstall and reinstall IE11, then check if the issue still occurs.

Regards,
Lydia

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are having the same issue.  It's only one tab of one report.  The same tab renders correctly in Chrome.

The tab has a line graph and chiclet slicers, both of which work on other tabs and in other reports.

Eric_Sergerie
Advocate I

By the way, I have no add-in and a lot of our users are experiencing this behavior. It's impossible for me to reinstall IE for all of them (even for me).

mwaltercpa
Advocate III

We also have a financial statement tab with a matrix and a line graph that is not loading in IE.  

I have MS Edge that works well, and Chrome also works and loads the tabs quickly.