Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Internal error - transient issue

Hello,

I am kind of new to Power BI as a whole. So if I posted with the wrong category, please let me know.

Anyway:

I've set up a PowerBI dashboard to report on some data from our SharePoint. After setting up the authentication, credentials, and refresh period, it automatically refreshed properly for about a week.

It hasn't worked successfully in a few days however. Neither the scheduled refreshes nor manual refreshes seem to work - they all report having "transient errors." This is the full text. What's happening?

Failure details: The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

Next refresh for E5 Power BI is scheduled for April 10, 2021 4:00 UTC.

Technical Information

Activity Id:
5220d687-c005-48cd-afdd-c61f08cff750

Request Id:
95d123e7-5f99-4b22-a8f3-9d372ba31c80

Cluster Name:
WABI-US-NORTH-CENTRAL-G-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Refresh Start Time:
April 9, 2021 4:01 UTC

Refresh End Time:
April 9, 2021 4:15 UTC

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

If try to download it and refresh the report in power bi desktop to if it works well? and also try to publish it to another workspace to see if it works well.

and you could also try to use table.buffer in your power query as below:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/M-Code-quot-Table-buffer-quot/td-p/915441

Regards,

Lin