Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Intermittent fails on subscribed email reports

Hi

I have a report scheduled to update at 6am BST, which is then emailed out.

The visuals fail to update intermittently, although I've checked the 'Scheduled Refresh' history and it looks fine there, and when I open up the web instance of PowerBI the report is updated and all looks fine.

WeeklyMetrics - (Yesterday Metrics).png

I can't see how to get to the "Technical details" mentioned in the error message, as it's all part of the PNG that's emailed out, so there are no live links available.

Please help!

(Also I can't raise a support ticket as the mandatory required dropdowns are blank, so I can't select anything there, and can't submit the ticket! I've raised it as a separate Issue)

Thanks

Nick

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @NickRooster,

Please click on Refresh Now to manually refresh the dataset then check if subscribed email has report display fine. If it's fine, please open the report on Power BI service immediately to check if the report has issue. 

As I tested now, it's able to create a support ticket, please try it again: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Cannot-submit-Support-Ticket/idi-p/547049

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu