Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Intermittent Refresh Errors

My dataset's scheduled refreshes intermittently fail with an internal service error.  The dataset is mixed between sharepoint lists and Azure DevOps data:

Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Resources.HttpResource: Request failed: OData Version: 3 and 4, Error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. (Internal Server Error) OData Version: 4, Error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. (Internal Server Error) OData Version: 3, Error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. (Internal Server Error) Table: Iteration Schedule.

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Dustin ,

This issue should be caused by sharepoint list side. Which api version are you using? Please update power bi desktop to the latest version and check again.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Dustin
Frequent Visitor

I'm using the version of PowerBI from the store, it should be updating automatically, but regardless I see no available updates.