Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Installed Apps are not Displaying in Gallery View

Today, my organization is running into an issue with viewing their installed apps in Power BI.  It appears that when you are viewing the apps page in "gallery" view then navigate to another screen and come back, the app list goes blank.  If I change the view to "List" they reappear and the list stays but goes away again if I switch it back to "Gallery" and leave the page.  

qianaht_0-1632953533677.png

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce the same issue as yours.

According to my test, I can normally view the app list when I am viewing the apps page in the "gallery" view:

vrobertqmsft_0-1632967894824.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

ElmoMan76
Regular Visitor

@v-robertq-msft - there are number of people/organisations that are having this issue, there is another post on this topic with a lot more comments from yesterday, which is when it started.

are you able help us all out on that post?

regards

E

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

According to my additional research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

ICM: 263989890

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

kdkimble
Frequent Visitor

We are having the same issue as well.  App are available, however cannot view / access via side menu icon for apps.  Please advise.

Clear_it

@v-robertq-msft 

Any update on this issue?  We are seeing increasing amount of people with the blank Apps issue.

One of our users found this work around but does not help when you are having hundreds with this issue and if you close out the browser the blank Apps page comes back.

"If I click on view and select “List” and then click on view again but select “Gallery”, the apps show up."

cfloodst
Regular Visitor

Just wanted to add that I, too, am dealing with this same issue. Thank you @Clear_it for your suggestion! Until it gets fixed this will definitely save my life.

kdkimble
Frequent Visitor

For us - did the one of the following to resolve: 

For all browsers: How to reset default settings in an internet browser.

https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001748.htm#chrome

How to reset default settings in an Internet browser

Instructions for how to reset and restore the default settings in an Internet browser.

www.computerhope.com

How to reset default settings in an Internet browser

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are also having the same issue since a recent update from the PBI Service.