Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Innovate Theme Issue

With the new Innovate theme, search text on a slicer shows up with a white font color on a white search background. Seems like the background of the search part of the slicer isn't 

Annotation 2019-09-17 163839.pngAnnotation 2019-09-17 163854.png

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I have made a test but couldn't reproduce your issue, the text color is black and can be seen on my side.

Capture.PNG 

If possible, could you please share a sample pbix(please do not upload your original file) for further test?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuta-msft , 

Here's a link to download the PBIX. 

Are you using the Innovate theme that was just added in the September release? Your colors seem much lighter than the ones pictured in my initial post. 

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

On my side, the text can be seen, please check if power bi desktop has been updated to the latest version.

Capture.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Annotation 2019-09-25 091439.png
I'm on the latest build from the Store 

I've published the same test report online and it's still showing the same issue. 

Published.pngPublished-Highlight.png

BSN
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I am also facing similar issue. 

Search box as well as Text are both in white.

( I am on september release)

arelf27
Helper II

Came here to report this issue as well.. Basically we cannot use Innovate Theme since using slicers with Search (a feature that's a must) is not an option.. Unfortunate, as I just spend a lot of time perfecting my Power BI with Innnovate theme (now I guess I have to start again by picking a different theme.) Can you please FIX.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Annotation 2019-11-20 105739.png

Still having the same issue on the Novemeber release

arelf27
Helper II

BTW solved it by choosing a different slicer from marketplace (I guess Power BI doesn't support it's orignal slicers very well.) I chose HierarchySlicer which works perfectly - it does have "Search" as its own option in formatting, so one can choose font size, color, etc. Also no need to actually have a hierarchy, if only one field is chosen, it acts the same as a regular slicer (but the option to add layers underneath is there is one needs it.)

odipar
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue. Is this going to be fixed?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customize Theme.png

Even in the December update this theme is still not displaying correctly BUT If you turn on the preview option of customize current theme you can change the font color to something more readable with the preview option enabled.