Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Incremental Refresh fail

I connect my PowerBI to SharePointFolder

I Configure RangeStart and RangeEnd over Date Create column

I set up Incremental Refresh from PowerBI Desktop and publish report in a WS

When I click over refresh now in PowerBI Service, it fail.

Error del origen de datos{"error":{"code":"ModelRefresh_ShortMessage_ProcessingError","pbi.error":{"code":"ModelRefresh_ShortMessage_ProcessingError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"Message","detail":{"type":1,"value":"There weren't enough elements in the enumeration to complete the operation."}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}}URI de clústerWABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Did this data source has any error in Power BI Desktop? Sometimes if you are trying to perform operations on an empty table or list that would cause this issue. You can check to the query editor and see which table is not loading and review each step to see which is causing the error. 

See: How to fix the "Too many elements in the enumeration to complete..." pivot error in Power Query 

If there is no errors in Power BI Desktop, you can consider providing more detailed error message in Refresh history about this issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Did this data source has any error in Power BI Desktop? Sometimes if you are trying to perform operations on an empty table or list that would cause this issue. You can check to the query editor and see which table is not loading and review each step to see which is causing the error. 

See: How to fix the "Too many elements in the enumeration to complete..." pivot error in Power Query 

If there is no errors in Power BI Desktop, you can consider providing more detailed error message in Refresh history about this issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li