Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Inconsistent change of colours in a snapshot of the dashboard through a subscription email

Hi, 
I have a dashoard with a custom theme set by a .json file. When receiving the snapshot of the dashboard through a subscirption emails the colours on visuals are different.

I have tried to find a solution online and discovered that there are other peple with the same problem and no solution so far.

Could you please look into it for me? Thank you.

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. 

When I used custom themes for the report and subscribe for others, they can view the same colors for the visuals in the report normally.

Whether you can consider sharing a sample theme report without any sentive information about this issue to reproduce it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. 

When I used custom themes for the report and subscribe for others, they can view the same colors for the visuals in the report normally.

Whether you can consider sharing a sample theme report without any sentive information about this issue to reproduce it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

EwelinaST
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Please see the below example.

This one represent the colours of JSON color theme which is the desirable outcome of the report.

tempsnip.png

The one below shows how it appears when someone receives an email subscription, it also looks like that when clicking on the image within an email to enlarge. The colors of 2 top charts are changed.

tempsnip2.png

Please advise if there is any fix for that issue.

Many thanks.