Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Impossible to simply filter by country ?

Hi All,

I tried to use the 365 adoption pack some time ago and I duplicate MS reports to try to have some more precise KPIs. I encountered a problem when I want to filter by country : the datas are not really filter and the same amount appears each time, regarless of the kind of object I put. below, you'll see we have the same amount of SfB P2P Summary session for BE and FR but it's not the case. I tried with many objects/datas, with some countries, always the same problem. Someone can please help me ? thanks !

SfB FR and BE.PNG

Comments
CharlesD

to add an information, I tried to do this modification in Power BI Web and Desktop, with a Global Admin profile or with a standard user. thanks !

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @CharlesD,

I can't reproduce this issue.

1. Is "SfB P2P Summary session" the same of all the countries? Usually the average could be one single value. SFB_AvgP2PSummarySession

2. You can try to create a new measure in the Desktop by using the Service connector.

3. Could you please post the steps to reproduce this issue? And the result you want.

Best Regards!

Dale

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

CharlesD

here are the actions I did, thanks !